Search Everything at Jessup
Help Us Improve
Other Bible Guides
As we create guides for Bible classes they will get added to this box.
- A-Z Electronic Resource List
- Apologetics Library Guide
- Archaeology of the Hebrew Bible course guide HIST311
- Bible & Theology
- Christian Foundations 1 course guide BIBL 101 - Dr. Shafer-Elliott
- Christian Foundations 1 course guide BIBL 101 - Moga
- I & II Chronicles Course Guide OT349
- Pastoral Ministry
- Theology of the Hebrew Bible Assignment Guide THEO255
- Youth Ministry
Bible & Theology Quick Start Guide
1. Article Literature
Bible & Theology related articles are indexed in the ATLA Religion Database. Starting your article search in this databases will usually yield the best results. However, if you still can't find the right article, click on the Articles Tab to find more places to search.
2. Background Information
Typically the best place to start your reference search is in the Library's physical and electronic collection. Click on the Books Tab to search our catalog, and Reference Tab for more ideas. One great resource to start with is the Oxford Biblical Studies Online, which includes a little of all the sources you need to do biblical research. Background information can also be found using the Oxford Handbooks on Religion which are available electronically.
3. Statistical Information
There are a number of Religion Statistics websites listed on this libguide's Website Tab.
4. Streaming Educational Films
5. Still can't find what you are looking for?
Ask a librarian! You can find our contact information on the right side of this page.